CLASS 100 - OAAS YOUTH POSTER COMPETITION
1) OAAS Youth Poster Group 1 - Up to Grade 4
2) OAAS Youth Poster Group 2 - Grades 5 to 8
3) OAAS Youth Poster Group 3 - Grades 9 to 12
RULES & REGULATIONS____________________________________________________________________
- The poster must be an original hand drawn with the name of the name and date of the fair included
- The theme should promote your fair
- This poster is to encourage someone to come and visit the Aberfoyle Fall Faie.
- The poster must be a minimum of 22 X 28cmand a maximum of 28 X 44cm
- On the back of the poster please clearly label the fair name and date, District 7 contact person, Creator of the posters name and complete mailing address
- The fair board will mount the winner on black art card of the OAAS District 7 competition in November 2019, if a winner at that competition, will forward the poster to the OAAS Convention in Toronto in Febuary 2019.